Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 resolutions ? lol !

This is my first blog ! since it is 2010 so my first blog will be my resolutions for 2010.

First things first… My first resolution is having to reduce my rice intake.. i didn’t know that I reached 160 lbs! I’m so overweight maybe nobody can carry me lol ! hehe.. not just rice also my food intake.. Second, I will really study harder than usual.. because I have 3 maths ! Looks like my nose will bleed rofl !

Third, I will become a better person than last year.. like becoming a more responsible person to my girlfriend, etc.. And lastly, I will not throw my trash anywhere ! Look at the effects of Typhoon Ketsana (Ondoy) and Parma (Pepeng). Almost all of the Filipino still NOT LEARNED their lesson. They still throwing trash anywhere. When another typhoon comes maybe like or much stronger than the 2 typhoons we’ve experienced. But remember just always pray to God so that we won’t experience that again.

Here’s my 2010 New Year Resolutions.. What’s yours? see you at my next blog..

No comments: